Getting into the scrap game may seem like a tall hurdle, but don’t let that discourage you from getting that extra cash! It’s a lot simpler then it might seem from the outside… especially at Smith Iron & Metal. After all, our motto is “Get Weighed and Get Paid!”… and it’s pretty much that simple!
- You roll in with a truckload of scrap. Things like insulated wire, copper, aluminum, steel, etc. etc.
- We take your id and vehicle information down, weigh you and help you unload your scrap.
- You roll back through the scale, and we give you a ticket that deducts the weight difference from when you first came in vs. when you left.
- You hand the ticket to the cashier and walk away with cash (or check, for larger loads).
- That is why our motto is simple… when you deal with us, just expect to “Get Weighed and Get Paid!”
Honestly, the most difficult part of getting into the scrap game is finding the scrap in the first place. However, once you’ve accrued enough metals, we want the rest of the experience to be as quick, easy, and as profitable as possible. We think we’ve fine tuned that process, and that’s why we’ve been Richmond’s best scrap metal recycling facility for 80 years now!
Get in touch!
As you can see, it’s very simple. However, we’re here to help! We’ve been in this business for a long time, so we know a thing or two. So, if you have any questions or concerns, or just want to know what we’re paying for scrap today, get in touch! You can call us at 804-271-12349, send us a message on Facebook or fill out our form to contact us online anytime. We look forward to hearing from you. Good luck out there, scrappers!
Tags: about the blog, get paid for scrap, get weighed and get paid, how to get money, scrap metal